The VapeSnail is Atmizone’s new rebuildable atomizer concept for Billet Box and Boro compatible AIOs.
With its amazing potential, real-time access to the deck, fixed airflow swap ability, easy refill system, easy rebuilding and complete package overall, the VapeSnail is more than just another rebuildable bridge, introducing a unique RTA experience to the users of Billet Box and Boro compatible AIOs.
– Airflow tuning via 5 fixed AFC Tubes (pre-installed Pos. Tube with air hole D=4.0mm and alternative AFC Tubes 2/2.5/3/3.5mm) plus 4 MTL Pins (1/1.2/ 1.5mm/1.8mm pinned inside the Pos. Tube with D=4.0mm), all replaceable real time with full tank and rebuilt deck.
– M2.5mm pan head phillips post screws.
– PCTG Tank allowing real-time access to build deck.
– 12.6mm post-to-post space, ~8.5mm post-to-post net space, ~8.0mm coil space.
– Max. net coiling height ~6.0mm (C & C Reducer out) / ~5.2mm (C & C Reducer in)
– Chimney inner D ~4.0mm (C & C Reducer out) / ~2.5mm (C & C Reducer in)
– Height 39.60mm [min] / Weight ~34g
What’s in the box
– 1 x VapeSnail RTA with 510 Aux. Base (1 x Chamber & Chimney Reducer pre-installed)
– 1 x Set of spares (2 x Post Screws, 1 x O-ring Kit, 4 x AFC Fixed Tubes, 4 x MTL Pins, 1 x Tool )
– 1 x Set of User Guide / Warranty Card
Absorbent Pads - Set of 10 Absorbent Pads of semi-synthetic fabric.
O-Rings Kit - O-rings, gaskets and plug for the VapeSnail.
Tank Kit - Tank Kit for the VapeSnail
We are an authorised reseller of Atmizoo range of product for New Zealand and Australia. After sales support is to contact us in the first place. Any replacement part can be ordered through us.