SS Matte is a light-brushed matte / satin finish, close to the natural appearance of CNC processed Stainless Steel.
SS Ice Matte is a medium blasted finish with special SS beams, darker (more dull) and more greyish compared to SS matte. The SS Ice Matte is a dynamic finish. It is not always the same and it gets darker over time. Also more prone to scratches compared to SS Matte.
– Air flow tuning via 4 pin options with air hole D=1.0mm/1.2mm/ 1.5mm/1.8mm pinned inside a D=4.0mm nest or via an AFCS Ring adjusting from zero to D=4.0mm.
– M2.5mm pan head phillips post screws.
– Two parts screw-in custom Drip Tip / inner D=4.0mm, can also host any 510 drip tip.
– 10.0mm post-to-post space, ~6.6mm post-to-post net space , ~5.8mm coil space.
– Tank capacity 2ml.
– Max. net coiling height ~9.0mm (C & C Reducer out) / ~5.3mm (C & C Reducer in)
– Chimney top inner D ~5.2mm (C & C Reducer out) / ~3.0mm (C & C Reducer in)
– Height 510 excl., 39mm [Drip Tip off] / 47.0mm [Drip Tip on]
– Weight ~56g
– SS316 foodgrade metal parts, PEEK Thermoplastic Insulators, POM (Acetal) Drip Tip, Steel nickel plated Post Screws, Borosilicate Glass Tank